Located less than 400 meters from mainland infrastructure this genuine 23.2 hectares/ 57 acres of freehold island is all above the highest astrological tide. It is encompassed by more kilometres of white sandy shore line than any other private property that we are aware of in South East Queensland. This, the island with no name is 8 minutes North of Hervey Bay by air and 3 ½ hours North of Brisbane by road. The two existing houses are in excellent condition and can comfortably sleep 20 or more guests depending on how many sleep top to toe. The houses are privately positioned on opposite sides of the island.
- air strip, 25"14'19.06"S & 152"39'30.81"E
- water access via Toogoom public boat ramp
- 2 houses each opposite sides of the island
- solar powered Telstra tower, spring water
- same shire as Heritage listed Fraser Island
- frequented by sea turtles and dugones
- surrounded by prolific fish habitats