Do you draw energy from architectural simplicity? Discover simple seamless angles created from bevelled edge concrete, featured iron bark and spotted gum timbers, 180mm wide floor boards and glass. Allow the awe-inspiring panorama from Springbrook to Stradbroke Island take second place as you discover strategically placed openings that explore, isolate and accentuate specific sections of headland rainforest, ocean and estuary. Every level of this one year old home enjoys a true northern aspect.
- core filled concrete, suspended slabs
- spotted gum, iron bark timber features
- full osmosis system filters mains water
- private self-contained studio apartment
- fully integrated star serve electrical system
- bordering national park & fronting estuary