BANORA POINT - SOLD $2,193,750 (2010) - Northern Rivers Views
Loading Media Player
Please Wait ...
As you enter this executive estate via the secure landscaped circular drive you can’t help but feel this property will reside in your mind forever without even stepping inside yet.
Located in a cul de sac on a 3838m2 block, the single level residence focuses on the panoramic back drop of the Northern Rivers, Kingscliff and South to Bryon Bay view all year round in all weathers. Large multiple choice outdoor areas can segregate your mood which caters for all occasions and all ages, including a wood fire place area and a large solar heated salt water pool. Two separate quarters to the home include a master and guest retreat or one side can be designated for teenagers with noisy habits. There is an established fruit orchid and automated watering system throughout the site as well as tidy kept gardens. Peter Street is just a short drive to all amenities, cafes, restaurants, beaches and Coolangatta Airport.
- 3838sq block, 2 story shed
- Detached spa, sauna, art studio
- Master & separate guest retreat
- Large 2 storey shed with electric hoist
- Landscaped gardens and fruit orchid
- 13.5m x 5m salt water solar heated pool
- Large one level home
- Located in a cul-de-sac
- Health & sports area (gas heated spa and coal sauna
- Art studio with 3 phase power and single roller door access
- Fountain and landscaped garden in the middle of the circular drive way
- Front outdoor entertaining with fire place area
- Outdoor entertaining area with stunning view
- Lots of fun areas for children or pet
Residential Real Estate Features:
- Building Type : House
- Bedrooms : 6
- Baths : 4
- Cars : 4