BURLEIGH HEADS - SOLD $2,850,000 (2014) - 1227M2, 3 TITLES
1 Nathan Street Burleigh Heads 4220 QLD
Loading Media Player
Please Wait ...
Located within one of the first subdivisions surveyed in Queensland and amalgamated over 32 years ago, this opportunity consists of three separate titles with a true Northern aspect and encompasses extensive views over the surrounding infrastructure.
This is unquestionably one of the most rare land holdings on the East Coast of Australia. Commanding the entire top end of Nathan Street, this property may well be the number one Burleigh Heads point position.
- Hinterland, Surfers Paradise to Stradbroke views over existing buildings
- 1227m2 block on 3 genuine titles
- Unobtrusive neighbouring boundaries
- Superior elevation, point position
- Please note: there is no value in the house
Residential Real Estate Features:
- Land Size : 1227sqm