CURRUMBIN - SOLD $1,270,000 (2015) - LIFE SANCTUARY
14 Woodgee Street Currumbin 4223 QLD
Loading Media Player
Please Wait ...
Anticipate that pleasurable moment each morning just prior to your eyes opening only steps to Currumbin Beach. Add the calming influences of a laid back beach house and the map to your very own sanctuary is complete.
Positioned at the Southern end of Woodgee Street you have an easy, predominantly level walk to the relaxed café scene along Currumbin Beach and the Vikings Surf Club. The land parcel is 506m², providing plenty of room for a landscaped pool area or a level safe playing area for children, unique to Woodgee Street. The rear boundary backs onto a section of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, where they cultivate eucalyptus saplings to feed their Koala Bears.
Not a place to find family and friends, a place to create family and friends! Complete sanctuary!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, space to extend
- 506m² bock, bordering Wildlife Sanctuary
- Easy access to beach and walkways
- Walk to local cafes & Currumbin Vikings Surf Club
- Great, safe yard for children to play
- Traditional feel with modern fittings
- Private, high ceilings incorporating breezeway
Residential Real Estate Features:
- Property : House
- Land Size : 506sqm
- Bedrooms : 3
- Baths : 2
- Cars : 3