BURLEIGH HEADS - SOLD $775,000 (2014) - BEACHSIDE BURLEIGH HEADLAND
38 George Street East Burleigh Heads 4220 QLD
Loading Media Player
Please Wait ...
Typically elevated and tucked away beachside behind Burleigh Headland, this 405m2 house block is known as either 38 George Street East or 9 Cotton Street, Burleigh Heads due to its two street frontages.
Upstairs you have 3 generous bedrooms, a large living plus kitchen and downstairs a fully self-contained 2 bedroom flat. Enjoy easy access to Burleigh Beach, now ranked within the top six beaches in the South Pacific. Leave the car at home to relish a lazy Sunday afternoon on the Promenade or entertain family and friends with a stroll to the eclectic Burleigh Village Cafes and restaurant scene.
- 2 street frontages, overlooking parkland
- Breezy elevated position, private entertaining
- 2.7m high ceilings, 3 large bedrooms
- Generous living and kitchen
- Private views of Burleigh Headland rainforest
- 2 bedroom flat, self-contained
Residential Real Estate Features:
- Land Size : 405sqm
- Bedrooms : 5
- Baths : 2
- Cars : 1