TUGUN - SOLD $2,850,000 (2013) - NEVER AN EMPTY GLASS ON THE BAR
49 O'Connor Street Tugun 4224 QLD
Loading Media Player
Please Wait ...
A person’s mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimension and that’s the position, that you will put yourself in after the consideration of this property.
From the living area the main deck takes full advantage of the extreme beach frontage and sources the horizon like the bow of your own land banked cruise liner.
Located in one of the most prestigious cul-de-sac positions of the Southern Beaches, you are a short walk past Flat Rock to Currumbin cafes or even closer to Tugun village.
A luxury cruise liner ultimately needs somewhere to moor, a luxury property position already has more.
- 1095m2 block with 27m frontage
- upstairs; primary living space
- ground floor; two separate living areas, plus office
- private & protected rainforest retreat
- salt water pool viewed by downstairs kitchen
- upstairs kitchen servicing primary living area and deck
- 2 car garage & 4 car off street parking
Residential Real Estate Features:
- Building Type : House
- Land Size : 1095sqm
- Bedrooms : 4
- Baths : 4
- Cars : 2