2 & 4 Barker Street, Currumbin
Available to purchase now, already on 2 separate titles, buy one or buy both!
No 2 Barker Street is a 417m²* vacant block in Currumbin Village central and No 4 Barker Street is a substantial family home on a 417m²* block with a fully self-contained 2 bedroom unit on the first floor.
- Buy one or both - total of 834m²* of land with 22.8m* Eastern frontage over two titles
- Substantial 4 bedroom home on a 417m²* block plus a 417m²* vacant block side-by-side
- Renovate this substantial family home utilising its' good bones and have the freedom to create your own vision or a low cost tidy up will still give you a quality Currumbin lifestyle while you decide if a major renovation is required
- Increase your family's living footprint by utilising the huge 834m² and rebuild your very own elevated beachside masterpiece
- Amazing streetscape which includes prestigious architecturally designed homes and original cottages
- Internal stairway access from the garage
- Suspended concrete slab construction, low maintenance
- Both blocks border onto a leafy council reserve with local wildlife at your doorstep
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, no through road
- GCCC Rates for 2 Barker Street, $1,505.49* (1st Jul 18 - 31st Dec 18)
- GCCC Rates for 4 Barker Street, $1,691.71* (1st Jul 18 - 31st Dec 18)
- Currumbin Village central - a surfing, beach leisure, cafe and restaurant lifestyle haven
"A long time local family owned a beach house that included this vacant block and when one of the daughters purchased the cottage next door the purchase was celebrated with a swanky lunch by mother and daughter in Brisbane.
After a couple of wines and a big feed at lunch, this devious pair had to still act hungry when a loving husband and excited father congratulated his daughter on the purchase by surprising both wife and daughter with a dinner booking at Twin Towns the same day. Needless to say there were two handbags full of food when they got home that night.
Needless to say this family has celebrated their position in Currumbin in all of it's beauty every day for over 60 years."
Where will you celebrate? Book the table now, so you can carry on the tradition of celebrating the ownership of one or both of these properties in all of their beauty every day!
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING 3PM WEDNESDAY 14 AUGUST 2019