4 Barker Street, Currumbin
These two individual self-contained apartments were originally built to be strata-titled, however they are presently on one title. The primary apartment occupies the entire top floor with internal stairwell access via a larger than normal double garage.
This property can be easily configured into one family home by installing a doorway in the primary stairwell to join both self-contained apartments.
- Elevated approximately 417m² beachside block
- Renovate this substantial dual living property utilising its' good bones and have the freedom to create your own vision or a low cost tidy up will still give you a quality Currumbin lifestyle while you decide if a major renovation is required
- Amazing streetscape which includes prestigious architecturally designed homes and original cottages
- Internal stairway access from the garage to the top floor residence
- Suspended concrete slab construction, low maintenance
- Bordering onto a leafy council reserve with local wildlife at your doorstep
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, no through road
- GCCC Rates, approximately $1,709.76 (1st Jul 19 - 31st Dec 19)
- Currumbin Village central - a surfing, beach leisure, cafe and restaurant lifestyle haven
This property was purchased by the existing owner in 1980, and the purchase was celebrated with a swanky lunch by the mother and daughter in Brisbane.
After a couple of wines and a big feed at lunch, this devious pair had to still act hungry when a loving husband and excited father congratulated his daughter on the purchase by surprising both wife and daughter with a dinner booking at Twin Towns the same day. Needless to say there were two handbags full of food when they got home that night.
Needless to say this family has celebrated their position in Currumbin in all of it's beauty every day for over 60 years...40 years of which were in this house.
Where will you celebrate? Book the table now, so you can carry on the tradition of celebrating the ownership of this property in all of its' beauty every day!