As you open your back door, the sound of the rolling waves fall soothingly on your ears and the sea air permeates your nose. The sea breeze touches your skin and you gaze upon the long stretch of white sand from your deck.
Yes you are home.
Go for a quick beach walk before dinner or swim safely between the flags only metres from your backyard. Settle in for the night with a glass of wine and just watch the sunset or whales passing by.
Walk to the Palm Beach Parklands and the calm waters of the Currumbin Estuary. Just around the corner you'll find cafes, restaurants, shops and Coles supermarket.
Primarily a position for those who enjoy large absolute beachfront land holdings and peace of mind around beach safety.
- 1107m2 double block on 2 titles
- 20m absolute beach frontage
- lot 27/RP32000, house on the block
- house has a self-contained ground floor unit
- lot 26/RP32000 vacant land
- one house South of Palm Beach Surf Club
- central to cafe's and infrastructure