BANORA POINT - SOLD $2,865,500 (2021)
4A Boyle Avenue, Banora Point
North Facing, 19,200m2 of Coastal Vacant Land
- Genuine north facing aspect, protected from prevailing Southerly's
- Zoned R2 - Low Density Residential, Building Height 9m
- Minimum lot size for subdivision 450m2
- Council sewer mains in place for development connections
- 10 minutes to Tweed City and Queensland Border
- 3 minutes to M1, North and South bound ramps
- 5 minutes to Banora Point Coles and specialty stores
- 7 minutes to Fingal Heads surf beach and lighthouse
- 10 minutes to Coolangatta, Snapper Rocks and GC Airport
- Council Rates, approx $1,111.10 per quarter
- Full memorandum available on request
Located at the Northern end, beachside of the M1, East Banora Point within the highly sought after Tweed Catchment area.
This opportunity is ripe for the astute land developer and or futurist.
Embrace the topography of this development opportunity while you view it with the creativity that this highly desirable lifestyle position deserves.
There are presently approximately 725 existing residences on the beach side of the Sexton Hill Bypass leg of the M1. This exclusive enclave is known to proud locals as East Banora Point and has provided its residents with easy access to the laid back coastal Northern NSW lifestyle for over 100 years. The longevity of the suburb provides its streetscapes with a blend of the original farming cottages through to the architectural spectrum of recent decades with the high quality ocean views now being recognised by budding modern home builders.
How do you describe yourself Developer or Futurist?
PLEASE DO NOT WALK ON THE BLOCK UNACCOMPANIED - ALL INSPECTIONS OF THE PROPERTY MUST HAVE AN AGENT FROM SCOTTWAGNER BEACHFRONT BROKERS PRESENT