BURLEIGH HEADS - SOLD $750,000 (2019)
Yes, located at the southern end of the Esplanade. Yes, you are literally only a couple of minutes walk to the thriving hive and vibe of the Burleigh Heads social café and bar hub. Yes, this walk can be through the park or on the sand - oh what a hard decision to make.
Yes, you can check out the surf from your bed. Yes, you do look over debatably the best beach break at Burleigh Heads. Yes, this can be your break – the one that keeps you tuned for the days you decide to walk an extra couple hundred metres to Burleigh Point.
Make 2019 the year that when your family asks you “are we there yet” – you can say YES.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 secure car park
- Generous 113m² of indoor / outdoor living
- Exceptional ocean and hinterland views
- Master suite with ensuite and spacious walk-in robe
- Large living / dining area, air conditioned
- European appliances and stone benchtops
- Outdoor swimming pool, BBQ area, gymnasium, outdoor heated spa, yoga terrace
- Short level walk to Burleigh village CBD
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.