85 Oyster Point Road, Banora Point
House plus Duplex Pair on 2,933m2 block. 15 minutes to Tweed Bar from your front door.
Sshhhh, Mangrove Jack Lives Here!
Everyday you'll have easy access to the laid back coastal Northern NSW lifestyle that only the beachside of the M1 and the highly sought after Tweed Catchment area can provide.
The parkland that borders this property, not only provides direct Tweed River access for your boat, but also gives you a venue for the family Christmas cricket match and the friendly rivalry of your inaugural world cup football game.
You do fish? Fishing and crabbing is from your front door. Only tell your family and very close friends about the Red Dog or Mangrove Jack living here. Sshhh
.• 2,933m2* block - house plus duplex pair - one Title
- 3 metre ceilings throughout
- 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage
- screened deck and private entertainment area with pool
- Rental Appraisal $800-$850 / week*
• Duplex Pair:
- 2 individual units each with 2 bed, 1 bath, single garage
- Rental Appraisal $520-$570/week each
• 82 metres* of parkland and river frontage
• Easy access to Tweed River via parkland boat ramp
• Zoned R2 low density residential with future development potential
- 5 minutes* to Tweed City Shopping Centre
- 3 minutes* to M1, North and South bound ramps
- 5 minutes* to Banora Point Coles and specialty stores
- 7 minutes* to Fingal Heads surf beach and lighthouse
- 10 minutes* to Coolangatta, Snapper Rocks and GC Airport
The above figures are estimated values of outgoings per based on the information provided and include discounts available if payment is made by the due date. These figures are indicative only.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to Real Estate legislation, and in accordance with the guidelines, a price guide isn't available. This website may have filtered the property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.