MAIN BEACH - SOLD $4,950,000 (2018) - ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT MAIN BEACH
Positioned on the most prestigious absolute beachfront stretch on the Gold Coast, this 370m2 apartment is due for completion in March 2018. Located on the entire sprawling fourth floor, you are gifted with privacy while retaining a close interaction with family and friends as they enjoy the beach.
Aside from the proximity of several six-star international hotels, you have a plethora of restaurants and venues to choose from to tantalise your taste buds and invigorate your senses. Main Beach is renowned as the Gold Coast's gateway to the ocean. Boasting the home of the Fisherman's Co-Op, be the first in line for the freshest seafood in town and walk home from your next boat trip by mooring at the Southport Yacht Club.
- Designed by award-winning architect Bayden Goddard
- Entire floor apartment approx 370m2- 1 of just 7
- Extra high ceilings (over 3m) maximise ocean views & radiate sophistication
- European oak parquetry & extensive use of marble and stone throughout
- Gas open fireplace, Poliform wardrobes & Gaganau appliances
- 3 ensuited bedrooms, media room & study
- Brought to you by the developer of Palm Beach's 'la Vie', winner of 2016 HIA QLD Apartment of the Year
If you are not already beachfront - this is the ultimate change of sea-nery!