ROBINA - SOLD $1,050,000 (2021)
A little bit of love! 345 Ron Penhaligon Way, Robina
Located within a healthy, family orientated, close-knit community, this home maximises its 2 street frontage and corner position to easily accommodate 6 car off-street parking.
3 of the bedrooms and the main bathroom are positioned at one end of the house, and the private master suite, main living, kitchen and dining area are at the opposite end of the house.
Both the North and South facing outdoor entertaining areas can be viewed from the kitchen and main living areas.
Perfectly located for the whole family, primary school children can walk to school and high school children can be dropped off by the school bus at the front door.
Let the whole family and friends centre their days around the north-facing saltwater pool and then walk to the local golf course, bowls club, local la carte dining or the tavern in the early evening.
There is a lease in place with high quality tenants until March 2022, providing you with the opportunity to retain the existing return or give you plenty of time to plan your move.
You can always give more love to your family, your friends, and your home!
- Gas cooking, open plan kitchen / dining
- View both outside entertainment areas from kitchen
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 6 car off-street parking
- Plenty of parking for a boat and a caravan
- 911m2 block, swimming pool with spa
- Walk to local shops and parklands
- 6 min convenient access to the motorway
- 4 min to Robina State School
- 4 min to Bond University
- 4 min to Robina Town Tavern
- 6 min to Robina Town Centre
- 12 min to Mermaid Beach
- 13 min to Burleigh Heads
- Council Rates, $1,290.59 (1 July - 31 December 2021)
- Information Memorandum available on request
- Lease details and rental amount in Information Memorandum
(all figures above are approx)