8/29 West Street Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Located in a Prime CBD Burleigh Heads position, you have instant access to the village central.
Living here it's as easy to grab a coffee, beer or biscuit from the on trend cafe's, eateries and bars as it is from your own pantry, after you have built one!
Revel in the village infrastructure that is on tap while you decide, position and install the perfect kitchen tap for you.
If you have that 20 piece board riders quiver, a hobby or addiction that needs space, this solid two bedroom, one bathroom, separate toilet with cute foyer unit also has a two room approx 32m2 lock up storage room on title.
All the hard work is done so you can interior design a home that's fun!
- north facing with secret and exceptional city skyline views
- CBD Burleigh Heads
- 2 car parks
- large living / dining area
- external foyer entry
- age of building approx 37 years old
- GCCC Rates $816.13* (1 July - 31 December 2018)
- permanent Rental Market Opinion (with basic fitout) - $500.00* per week
- walk to beach, cafes, restaurants, and Burleigh Heads nature reserve with walkway connecting to Palm Beach
- close to Gold Coast international airport, major Shopping centres and infrastructure, M1 motorway north to Brisbane and south to Byron Bay