ELANORA - SOLD $2,100,000 (2023)
Enjoy Your 19th Hole on Water 196 Nineteenth Avenue, Elanora QLD 4221
Fronting Tallebudgera Creek and 168 acres of parkland, this north-facing home on 1080m2 block offers 18.9m of waterfront. Step inside and you'll find multiple living areas, open plan kitchen, living area and a double lock up garage for all your storage.
Enjoy the convenience of being within walking distance to the 19th Avenue shops, making it easy to grab groceries, coffee or dine out.
The property also features a putting green in the front yard, perfect for a quick game before heading out for the day. This is an opportunity to live the waterfront lifestyle you've always dreamed of.
• Fronting Tallebudgera Creek and 168 acres of parkland
• 1080m2* block, north-facing home, 18.9 metres of waterfront
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, master bedroom overlooks the pool, creek and Schuster Park
• Multiple living areas including enclosed outdoor area
• Double lock up garage with extra off-street parking
• Water access for a boat along the side of the house
• 2.5km to the beach
• All rooms with built in wardrobe and ceiling fans
• Set in the catchment area of Elanora State School Elanora High School and Palm Beach State School
• Access to the Pacific Ocean from your front yard
• Zero maintenance putting green to help turn three putts into two
• Room for a caravan or boat along the side of house
Turn a three putt into two, see you at the Nineteenth hole, Elanora!
(All figures above are approximate only)
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.