CURRUMBIN - SOLD $1,130,000 (2019)
- 417m² vacant block in Currumbin Village central
- Amazing streetscape which includes prestigious architecturally designed homes and original cottages
- Block borders onto a leafy council reserve with local wildlife at your doorstep
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, no through road
- Currumbin Village central - a surfing, beach leisure, cafe and restaurant lifestyle haven
"A long time local family owned a beach house that included this vacant block and when one of the daughters purchased the cottage next door the purchase was celebrated with a swanky lunch by mother and daughter in Brisbane. After a couple of wines and a big feed at lunch, this devious pair had to still act hungry when a loving husband and excited father congratulated his daughter on the purchase by surprising both wife and daughter with a dinner booking at Twin Towns the same day. Needless to say there were two handbags full of food when they got home that night. Needless to say this family has celebrated their position in Currumbin in all of it's beauty every day for over 60 years."
Where will you celebrate? Book the table now, so you can carry on the tradition of celebrating the ownership of this property in all of its beauty every day!