BURLEIGH HEADS - SOLD $2,465,000 (2021)
Beachfront Burleigh Heads, N/E Facing Corner, Penthouse SOLD AT AUCTION and we still have 17 of our 18 registered bidders!
Old or young, a brown brick penthouse is always fun,
The sand is right there a great place for your bum,
Make sure you screen up and stay out of the sun!
You can surf all day or beach walk some more,
If you stay out too long your head will get sore!
So lucky for you it's not far away,
A trip to the beach is one minute a day!
From hard coffee love to bars and great food,
A short trip to James Street will keep your good mood!
Your love for family and friends is so thick,
Sleepovers will be, knocked back with a stick!
- 3 bedroom beachfront Penthouse, 2 bathrooms, single car garage
- Presently configured into 2 x separate units
- Easy flat walk to thriving cafe / bar culture and boutique shopping in James Street
- World-class point break surf and safe patrolled beach
- Your local surf club is Mowbray Park and was founded in 1923
- Short drive to major shopping centres, Gold Coast airport & M1 motorway (north to Brisbane and south to Byron Bay)
- Body Corporate levies, $154.23* per week
- Council Rates, $1,678.67* (1 July - 31 December 2020)
- Current Permanent Rental Returns, Unit 5a - $500 per week, Unit 5b - $570 per week
- Information Memorandum available upon request
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.