2/70-72 The Esplanade, Burleigh Heads
Beachside Burleigh - Bat and Ball sized Courtyard
2 car parks and a huge north facing courtyard on the ground floor does exist on the beachfront at Burleigh Heads! Here it is, positioned on the north-east facing corner of the luxuriously appointed Boardwalk Burleigh Beach building.
This apartment has 3* metre high ceilings throughout, is brand new and has never been lived in.
Enjoy both undercover and outdoor alfresco dining on title within your own 245*m² slice of true beachside Burleigh Heads.
Howzat! They’re out and you’re in!
- North-East facing ground floor apartment in beachfront building
- Low maintenance living with high quality finishes
- All gardens maintained by Body Corporate
- Gardens recently planted and will mature to full size directly
- Huge 118*m² internal and 127*m² external living areas
- Undercover tiled courtyard for year-round entertaining
- World-class Burleigh Heads surfing beach at your doorstep
- Flat walk to all Burleigh CBD amenities with James Street shopping, cafes and vibrant social scene with restaurants and bars
- Body Corporate levies, $107.88* per week (includes Admin, Sinking Fund and Building Insurance)
- GCCC Rates, $964.12* (1 July - 31 December 2018)
- Access the pool, gym, all amenities and the beach on one level – How’s that!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.