COOLANGATTA - SOLD $1,400,000 (2022)
703 "Kirra Surf", 2 Creek Street, Coolangatta
Super views of the super bank - Beachfront Kirra
This 3 bedroom, seventh floor beachfront apartment overlooks one of Australia's most famous surfing beaches. You will revel in the white water of the crashing waves and the expansive beach views from your living room, kitchen, balcony and master bedroom. Surfing, fishing, beach walks, picnics and whale watching are all in the pipeline of activities from this location. 5 star world class amenities are onsite for your enjoyment. Sweeping ocean views from Snapper Rocks to Surfers Paradise plus 8.5kms of beachfront pathway spanning from Currumbin to Snapper Rocks are easily accessible - only a few sandy footsteps from your door.
• Kirra Surf Apartments 5 star resort facilities include sauna, Horizon edge swimming pool, gym, barbeque area and retail shopping
• Perfect for owner occupiers or investors
• Double car park + storage - across from the lift - in secure undercover basement
• Functional kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
• Living area opens to large balcony with expansive ocean views
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and balcony
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
• Separate laundry area
• Direct access to patrolled beach
• Walking distance to Coolangatta restaurants, cafes and shopping
• Only 2 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
• Currently tenanted til 11 July 2023 - $750 /week
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to Real Estate legislation, and in accordance with the guidelines, a price guide isn't available. This website may have filtered the property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.