PALM BEACH - SOLD $6,000,000 (2021)
True Blue Absolute Beachfront Home!
249 Jefferson Lane, Palm Beach
Like a good friend, your True Blue Beachfront Home is hard to find and lucky to have!
Blue water and Blue skies live at your beachfront door,
The days the colours are different you'll still enjoy with awe,
As you wait with expectation for the Blue water to sparkle again;
The Blue Sky will reach out once more and say, hello old friend!
The True Blue best of absolute beachfront living on the Gold Coast Palm Beach, edge of the Pacific Ocean and proudly positioned quietly north of the Palm Beach CBD vibe.
• 413m2 absolute beachfront block
• White sand, blue and white water views from kitchen, dining and living
• Full width of the top floor master suite with ocean views from your bed
• 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
• 4th bedroom could also be used as a home office and / or hobby room
• Late 80's fun Architectural design
• North of Palm Beach CBD with easy foot access to Tallebudgera Creek
• World Class beach break and bountiful fishing from your front yard
• Lifestyle and leisure location, walking distance to vibrant Palm Beach restaurants, cafes and shopping
• 2 car garage plus off-street parking
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Expansive 2.7m high ceilings throughout home
• First time offered to the market in 33 Years
• 10 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
• 5 minutes to M1 motorway
• Council Rates, $3,746.83 (1 July - 31 December 2021)
• 3D Tour available on request
SOLD by - Sean Lewis 0411 954 013
(above figures are approximate only)
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.