56 Woodgee Street, Currumbin
FOR SALE - $2,795,000
Winner - First Place in the Relax Race! Elevated Beachside Currumbin
Cradled by the canopy of literal rainforest and the Currumbin Headland coastline, this property provides the sort of privacy and lifestyle that only a rainforest canopy and being 3 minutes walk from the beach can provide.
Originally designed by the master Gold Coast architect, Malcolm Cummings, this property radiates with relaxation, calmness and answers the question of "where is the perfect place for me?"
There is a well-known quote from Dieter F. Uchtdorf that says "It's not a race, it's a journey." We all know in the real world sometimes you have to compete. Competitively, we have awarded this property First Place in the Relax Race, purely because it won!
• 56 Woodgee Street is 1 of only 82 houses out of the 6 premium elevated streets beachside at Currumbin
• 2 master retreat-sized bedrooms plus self-contained garden studio
• Elevated beachside 405m2 block
• Cradled by rainforest and Currumbin coastline
• Easy access to patrolled beach and Currumbin Village central
• Provides private luxurious coastal living
• In great company, surrounded by prestigious coastal homes
• 5 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
• 15 minutes south of Burleigh Heads
• Council Rates, $2,582.62 (1 July - 31 December 2021)
• Fully Integrated Dynalight building management system
• WiFi Controlled Irrigation system with rainwater collection tanks
• Green Wall property screen (auto)
• FTA and Cable Antennae distribution throughout
• Ethernet and AV wiring throughout
• Split System Air Conditioners (all still under warranty)
• Panasonic PV panels with 3Kw Inverter
• High quality plumbing fixtures throughout
• Single Species Australian Hardwood Floors
• Main Kitchen - ILve semi commercial 90cm oven, Miele Gas Cooktop, AEG Combi Oven, Smeg Dishwasher
• Stainless steel Gutterguard on all gutters
• Commercial grade doors and windows (Cyclone rating) by Williams Murwillumbah
Currumbin is a Gold Coast lifestyle suburb you can literally do everything within. From stand up paddle boarding, to world-class surfing, safe still-water swimming, drop the boat in and fish.
Travel west up the Currumbin estuary to another world of tranquil pleasure or about face and turn East out to the ocean.
The thrive and vibe of Burleigh Heads and north Gold Coast has pushed through Palm Beach and planted its feet at Currumbin.
(the above figures are approximate only)