PALM BEACH - SOLD $760,000 (2023)
Boutique Beachside - Palm Beach 3/1229 Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach
This tidy beachside unit is located on the first floor, on the northern side, of the 'Sea Quest' low rise apartment block.
The Sea Quest apartment block has only 7 units on the body corporate and occupies a highly desirable 825m2 block.
The sunny N/E aspect of this unit also overlooks your access to the world class beach breaks and beach lifestyle via the multi-million dollar street scape of Jefferson Lane.
Located approximately halfway between Tallebudgera Estuary and the Currumbin Creek you have easy access to Palm Beach CBD and Burleigh Heads via the Burleigh Heads National Park.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 single secure basement carpark
• North-East facing aspect
• Small block of only 7 units on 825m2 block
• Beach access via Jefferson Lane
• Lifestyle and leisure location, walking distance to vibrant Palm Beach restaurants, cafes and shopping
• North of Palm Beach CBD with easy foot access to Tallebudgera Creek and Currumbin Creek
• World Class beach break and bountiful fishing
• 10 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
• 5 minutes to M1 motorway
• Council Rates, $1,113.30 (1 January - 30 June 2023)
• Water Rates, $343.83 (6 September - 5 December 2023)
• Body Corporate levies, $45.19 per week (includes discount if paid by due date)
• Currently tenanted for $620 per week on a fixed term agreement
• Holiday Letting Opinion (Based on including basic furnishings): $875 p/w (Off Peak), $1,190 p/w (School Holidays), $1,400 p/w (Events), $1,855 p/w (Peak)
• Holiday Letting Opinion (Based on including premium furnishings): $1,050 p/w (Off Peak), $1,365 p/w (School Holidays), $1,680 p/w (Events), $2,170 p/w (Peak)
(Holiday tariffs supplied by Gold Coast Holiday Homes)
(All figures above are approximate only)