1685 Currumbin Creek Road, Currumbin Valley QLD 4223
The Greatest Australian Dream!
Every landmark inheritance has a day 1 not a one day. You can go through all the trials and tribulations of trading up, down and sideways to end up with arguably the best Gold Coast acreage available at any one time. Or you can cut the journey short and go straight to the destination.
Wake up - it's no longer a dream. It's right in front of your nose, real, ready and available for your day 1.
- Operational 118.56 acre pastoral property (47.98 hectares)
- 540 metres of flowing creek frontage, substantial infrastructure in place
- Fruit grove, cattle yards, elevated natural springs
- Immaculate 2-level original cottage
- Cattle yards, sheds, 3-bay shed (7 metres high) including self-contained staff quarters
- Four Bay work shed with double carport including self-contained studio
- 80 acres of pastoral grassland including 10 acres of creek flat plus remnant, literal and elevated rainforest
- Property over 2 titles
- Information Memorandum available on request
- 19km to Currumbin Alley / Currumbin beach
- 5km to Currumbin Valley Primary School
- 19km to The Pines Shopping Centre
- 23km to the Coolangatta domestic airport
- 5km to Currumbin Eco Village cafe
(all figures above are approximate only)
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.