PALM BEACH - SOLD $550,000 (2021)
Unit 3/14 Third Avenue, Palm Beach - Auction Saturday 27 March 2021, On-Site at 3.30pm
WANTED Palm Beach Bum! Position vacant for serious Palm Beach Lover.
Applicants must have interest in all beach activities including surfing, beach walking, fishing and shell hunting on the right day. We are actively seeking someone whose preference is a North-East facing ground floor position.
The applicant should enjoy access to cafes, restaurants and Palm Beach CBD all within minutes from their front door. Should you be interested in securing this position, please contact Sean Lewis to arrange an appointment. The successful applicant can decide their own title but in the first instance your title will be Palm Beach Bum!
• North-East facing aspect, ocean glimpses
• Minutes walk to Palm Beach CBD
• Lifestyle and leisure location with approx 150 steps to the beach
• Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
• One of only 8 apartments in the complex
• Basement lock-up tandem garage perfect for two cars or one car plus big storage
• Access to an abundance of public transport and very easy access to the M1 motorway
• Patrolled beach with the added bonus of still-water just around the corner in Currumbin Estuary
• Secure space to lock up your surfboards and bicycles
• Walking distance to vibrant Palm Beach restaurants, cafes and shopping
• Coolangatta Airport approx 10 minutes away
• Council Rates, approx $925.59 (1 Jul - 31 Dec 2020)
• Body Corporate levies, approx $64.46 per week
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.